GeoSurvey is hiring for all positions listed below immediately. We also welcome inquiries and applications from anyone working in land surveying, regardless of your stage of career development. GeoSurvey offers a tremendous benefit package and provides a clear career path for advancement for everyone on our team.
Field Survey Technician (Crew Leader)
GeoSurvey, Ltd., a regional land surveying firm based in Marietta, GA, is seeking qualified and experienced applicants for our Survey Field Technician position. For almost 25 years GeoSurvey has been a premier provider of quality land surveying services throughout the Southeastern United States. Join the GeoSurvey team of land surveyors and experience the following benefits:
- Gain valuable field experience applicable towards licensure while working on high profile projects in the Southeastern US. You will lead or work on a crew completing field work related to ALTA/NSPS surveys, boundary and topographic surveys, hydrographic surveys, and other types of surveys.
- Work directly under the supervision of our team of seven registered land surveyors. You will learn surveying techniques and procedures from multiple sources and broaden your knowledge of land surveying.
- You will be provided with the latest land surveying technology available. Equipment and software you will utilize will include Trimble robotic equipment and controllers, Trimble RTK GPS equipment, Trimble and Faro laser scanning equipment, UAV equipment and other related equipment and software.
- Work from a professional late-model truck equipped with a custom equipment box and secure work top.
- Work in an environment that supports and fosters furthering your career in land surveying. We support your efforts to further your career by reimbursing you for coursework tuition related to land surveying and coordinating your work schedule around your course schedule.
- Share in company profit through our profit-sharing program. We pay bonuses quarterly based on company profit.
- Work in a “Team” environment that fosters an environment of teaching, learning, and producing the best land surveys in the region.
Experience, advanced education, and/or coursework in land surveying subjects are all preferred qualifications for this position. Varied work experience in all types of land surveying, including construction layout, ALTA/NSPS, residential, or other types of surveying is also preferred.
GeoSurvey offers an clear and defined path for career progression. The leadership of the firm will coach you towards your career goals as you progress. We offer excellent pay and competitive benefits that include a great work environment, quarterly bonuses, 401(k) benefits matching, health insurance assistance, and tuition reimbursement.
See instructions below to apply for this position.
Field Survey Technician Assistant
The Field Technician Assistant is an entry level position with GeoSurvey. Working in this position, you will be trained in the operation of all field equipment, data collection procedures, and equipment maintenance and proper land surveying procedures. You will be responsible for various tasks related to land surveying, such as preparing field sketches, recovering property corners, trimming and clearing brush, and maintaining a vehicle with supplies. You should gradually learn the skills necessary to become a Survey Field Technician in this position.
All of our full-time positions offer a great work environment with excellent benefits. Our benefits include funding assistance for healthcare insurance, a 401k plan, quarterly bonuses, competitive pay, and a tuition reimbursement program.
Follow these steps if you'd like to be considered to join our team here at GeoSurvey:
- Email your resume to email@example.com (Please include both your email address and your phone number.)
- Follow the link below and complete an online application
We will respond after we review your resume and job application.
Please do not call our office about open positions - we only respond to email inquiries.
GeoSurvey is a drug-free workplace and EOE.