11179 cadence at woodmont curr 280cs3
Cadence S/D, Canton, GA

The team at GeoSurvey can assist you with subdividing your property.  Most municipalities require that a “Subdivision Plat” be prepared and approved by local governing authorities before actually subdividing property.  This plat typically must be recorded with the local Clerk of Superior Court of the county the property is located in after it has been approved by the appropriate authorities.   GeoSurvey has extensive experience with the rules and regulations related to the subdivision of land and can assist you with this effort.  We have prepared many subdivision surveys for both commercial and residential tracts of land.

Below are examples of recent subdivisions we have completed..